THE WAR IN UKRAINE The following are the most recent links relevant to staff at Sahlgrenska Academy about the war in Ukraine. Are you unable find the information you are looking for? Contact email@example.com
INFORMATION FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF GOTHENBURG ON THE STAFF PORTAL
The University of Gothenburg is following the events and the consequences of the war in Ukraine. The Staff Portal page below contains all the relevant information and is continually updated.
Information from University Administration:
GRANTS AND INNOVATION OFFICE: INFORMATION PAGE
As a researcher at Sahlgrenska Academy, you can utilize your contacts and networks to support colleagues in Ukraine by helping them continue their research thanks to initiatives from both Swedish and international funding bodies. The Grants and Innovation Office continually updates the page below with information about funding opportunities and initiatives being advertised.
Support and funding for Ukrainian researchers:
CALLS OPEN FOR UKRAINIAN RESEARCHERS
The calls published here and on the Grants page of Akademiliv are suitable for researchers at Sahlgrenska Academy to share and use for funding when recruiting Ukrainian researchers.
- SSF individual grants for Ukrainian scientists to research in Sweden
- The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences – scholarships for Ukrainian scientists to conduct research in Sweden
NETWORKS AND CONTACTS WITH UKRAINIAN RESEARCHERS
Recruiting researchers from Ukraine:
- Support and host Ukrainian researchers through Scholars at Risk
- Register interest in hosting Ukrainian researchers as part of EMBO – Excellence in life sciences
INFORMATION ON THE UNIVERISTY OF GOTHENBURG’S START PAGE
Visit the links on the University of Gothenburg’s start page relevant for the situation in Ukraine.
SCILIFELAB – KAW FINANCED CALL TO SUPPORT SCIENTIST WITH UKRAINIAN NATIONALITY
Guest scientists of Ukrainian nationality are invited to join existing SciLifeLab activities, and the scientist will be employed at a Swedish university and hosted by one of the research groups, infrastructure units, or computing/data science units of SciLifeLab across Sweden.
- Expression of interest from Ukrainian scientists in Ukraine or in exile who seek a host laboratory in Sweden (deadline April 8)
- Expression of interest from laboratories linked to SciLifeLab who are interested in hosting a Ukrainian guest scientist (deadline April 8)
- Nominations from laboratories linked to SciLifeLab that have already identified a Ukrainian scientist to host (deadline April 21)
BY: JOANNA LARSSON