FULLY BOOKED - no more registrations. The seminar day is free of charge, including lunch and coffee with refreshments, for people with confirmed registration. However, no-attending person that signed up for the seminar will be charged (1000 SEK).
The use of liquid biopsy analysis is rapidly increasing in both basic research and clinical applications. Currently, there are several ongoing efforts in Region Västra Götaland and to further stimulate research and collaborations, we invite you to participate in an interactive seminar day around the use of liquid biopsy analysis in basic research and clinical applications. We open up for a number of additional presentations. If you are working with liquid biopsy analysis and want to present your research, please email Anders Ståhlberg (email@example.com), shortly describing your topic and interest.
- Anders Ståhlberg, Sahlgrenska Center for Cancer Research, University of Gothenburg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anne Ricksten, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, email@example.com
- Joakim Håkansson, RISE, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joakim Håkansson, RISE – Ultrasensitive sequencing in cancer, transplantation medicine and forensics
- Anders Ståhlberg, GU – Liquid biopsy-based biomarkers: ctDNA analysis and beyond
- Lars Ny, SU – Treatment monitoring using ctDNA in adjuvant and metastatic melanoma
- Martin Dalin, SU – Personalized analysis of circulating tumor DNA as a novel tumor marker in neuroblastoma
- Rossella Crescitelli, GU – Tissue-derived extracellular vesicles examples of their use in diagnosis and therapy
- Jens Böhmer, SU – Cell-free DNA applications in transplant medicine
- Stefan Filges, SiMSen Diagnostics – Tumor guided ctDNA assays as a biomarker in clinical trials
- Mikael Nilsson, GU – Sahlgrenska Comprehensive Cancer Centre coordinates cancer research at SUH and SA
- Mikael Kubista, Czech Academy of Sciences– Two-Tailed PCR for precision diagnostics
- Louise Nilsson, SU-Biobank Väst – Biobank Väst – at your service
- Jesper Magnusson, SU – Cell-free DNA after lung transplantation – The key to an unpickable lock.
- Johannes Hedman, Swedish National Forensic Centre – Ultrasensitive sequencing of DNA traces from crime scenes
- Anders Edsjö, Region Skåne – Liquid biopsies in precision cancer medicine – national efforts for clinical implementation
- Henrik Fagman, SU – Current clinical use of circulating tumor-DNA analysis
- Linda Fogelstrand, SU – Patient-tailored disease monitoring in acute myeloid leukemia
- Tommy Martinsson, SU – The use of liquid biopsy analysis in neuroblastoma
- Joan Camagas, GU – Identification of microbial and genetic correlates of the ability to produce broadly neutralizing antibodies against HIV”
- Catarina Mörck, Clinical Genomics -SciLifeLab – Next Generation Sequencing, research service at Clinical Genomics, SciLifeLab, Gothenburg
- Anna Rolin, SU – Cell-free tumor DNA analysis during immunotherapy to monitor clinical response for patients with non-small cell lung cancer
- Anna Linder, GU – Liquid biopsy analysis in gynecological cancers.
- Kina Höglund, SU – Clinical implementation of DNA-based diagnostics
- 9:00 Welcome and introduction (A. Ståhlberg GU, A. Ricksten SU, J. Håkansson, RISE)
- 9:00-10:15 Session I (10 min talks)
- 10:15-10:45 Coffee break
- 10:45-12:15 Session II (10 min talks)
- 12:15-13:15 Lunch
- 13:15-14:30 Session III (10 min talks)
- 14:30-15:00 Coffee break
- 15:00-17:00 Session IV and Final remarks (10 min talks)
This effort and seminar day is supported by the Wallenberg Centre for Molecular and Translational Medicine, Gothenburg, VINNOVA, Sahlgrenska Comprehensive Cancer Center, Clinical Genomics – SciLifeLab Gothenburg and Region Västra Götaland.