The meeting will be held in English. The General Academy Meeting is a forum for dialogue between staff and management at Sahlgrenska Academy.
Note – language change – this meeting will be held in English.
On January 15th, Sahlgrenska Academy will be visited by the Swedish Research Council’s subject area for medicine and health, among others Secretary General Jan-Ingvar Jönsson. In conjunction with the visit, staff are invited to a General Academy Meeting.
On the agenda:
- News from the Swedish Research Council – publications, analyzes, research barometer 2019
- Decision on funding of research project 2019
- The upcoming research policy budget bill – what does the Swedish Research Council hope for?
- The Subject Council for Medicine and Health’s strategic plan for 2020-2023
- New review groups within medicine and health from 2020
- Calls for 2020
- Clinical treatment research – present and future
- The Swedish Research Council’s participation in the EU calls for medicine and health