Welcome to a three day conference with focus on artificial intelligence from both a health and an ethical perspective. Register by August 20, 2019.
The conference is arranged in collaboration between Chalmers AI Research Centre and the Faculty of Science at University of Gothenburg.
- The first day of the conference is for teachers, researchers and PhD students at the University of Gothenburg and Chalmers.
- The second day is for PhD students from the two universities.
- The third day is for all researchers and PhD students at Chalmers, University of Gothenburg and Sahlgrenska University Hospital.
Invited speakers, among others:
- Sharon Zhou and Henrik Marklund, PhD students in Stanford Machine Learning Group,
- Oliver Aalami, Clinical Associate Professor, Surgery – Vascular Surgery, Stanford,
- Thore Husfeldt, Professor of Computer Science, Lund University,
- Matthijs Maas PhD fellow, University of Copenhagen’s Centre for International Law, Conflict and Crisis (CILCC),
- Ann-Marie Wennberg Larkö, Chief Executive Officer, Sahlgrenska University Hospital,