The purpose of the grant is to support international collaborations within the Joint Programming Initiative on Antimicrobial Resistance (JPIAMR) that investigate action strategies to prevent the development and transmission of infections caused by antimicrobial resistance.
- Form of support: Project support
- Area: Medicine and health
- Focus: JPIAMR
- Wanted by: Individual researcher
- Participating researcher: Individual researcher who is part of a maximum of two Swedish project leaders in a consortium with partners from at least three participating countries. Only researchers at a fund manager approved by the Swedish Research Council can apply.
- Grant period: 3 years
- Contribution amount: At least a total of SEK 1,200,000 per Swedish partner in a project.
A maximum total of SEK 3,500,000 per project for Swedish participation with a maximum of 2 Swedish partners.