The food truck Tikka Roti is open weekdays 11:00-13:30 and is parked in the parking lot outside Academicum. In addition to its usual range of Indian and Pakistani dishes, the food truck adds street food from other parts of the world, which is allowed to make guest appearances two weeks at a time. During the summer, dishes from middle Europe are offered.
- Week 25-26 (21 June -2 July): France
- Week 27-28 (5-16 July): Germany
- Week 29-30 (19-30 July): Estonia
- Week 31-32 (2-13 August): Slovenia
- Week 33-34 (16-27 August): Belgium
During the summer, the food truck Tikka Roti will be on site 3-4 days a week.