RESEARCHER SEMINARS. In September, the faculty seminar series Sahlgrenska Academy Science Seminars has been running for a year. The interest has been great with audience from several departments and external organisations with a full line-up during Spring 2021. It is now time to fill the program for Autumn 2021, starting on August 26th.
The seminars are held on Thursdays 15-16, and researchers and teachers within Sahlgrenska Academy departments are hereby invited to submit suggestions of speakers.
- The following may be of interest as speakers:
- Visiting researchers at the Sahlgrenska Academy
- Invited speakers (national/international guests, from other Faculties, AstraZeneca etc.)
- Opponents in connection to dissertations
- Speakers from Sahlgrenska Academy (ongoing research projects, new scientific breakthroughs)
COVID-19 and Sahlgrenska Academy Science Seminars
Preliminary, the Sahlgrenska Acadmy Science Seminars will be carried out on distance until the end of October. Previously, the seminars have been carried out as Zoom webinars, but will be carried out as Zoom meetings in the future to increase the interaction between the speaker and the audience. Thereafter, it will be possible to conduct so called hybrid seminars, meaning possibility for both speakers and audience to participate both physical and on a distance.
- Read more about how to submit an interest of speaker at Medarbetarportalen.
- Here you find available dates for Autumn seminars.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BY: JOANNA LARSSON