Note – this event is postponed until April21, 2021. New invitation will come!
COLLABORATION. Cross-border ideas, long-shot methods, shared instruments, joint projects. New research collaborations can produce great returns. On December 2, the Faculty of Science and Sahlgrenska Academy will test for the first time a virtual matching of ideas for researchers at the two faculties.
The last day to register is Sunday, November 22.
You can sign up via this link: https://www.anpdm.com/public/event/RegistrationForm/424550457141445A4B7140
The two vice deans for collaboration at the Faculty of Science and Sahlgrenska Academy, Torbjörn Lundh and Ann Wennerberg, invite you to take part in a full-day online workshop that brings together researchers from the two faculties.
“We conducted a survey among researchers at the Faculty of Science, which showed that many would like to see more Life Science collaborations, for example, with researchers at Sahlgrenska Academy. There are many interesting applications for natural science approaches in medical research, so we want to pave the way for new interdisciplinary meetings for researchers who are interested,” says Torbjörn Lundh, vice dean for collaboration, innovation and internationalization at the Faculty of Science.
“We will help to match different researchers based on the areas of interest they indicate when they register. Researchers will be able to give short presentations to each other in individual rooms, and they will also have the opportunity to mingle more freely in the virtual auditorium,” says Ann Wennerberg, vice dean for internationalization and collaboration at Sahlgrenska Academy.
The meeting will be conducted digitally using the Sococo online workplace, which offers a larger virtual auditorium where all participants can meet as well as the opportunity for participants to move freely to other rooms during the workshop. Watch this video about Sococo: https://vimeo.com/400743128
- 8:00 Introduction by Ann Wennerberg and Torbjörn Lundh. Location in Sococo: Auditorium (Aulan)
- 8:15 – 10:00 Researchers from the Faculty of Science show their posters; researchers from Sahlgrenska Academy visit them. Location in Sococo: Poster rooms (Posterrummen)
10:15 Virtual coffee break and opportunity to mingle. Location: Auditorium (Aulan)
- 10:15 – 12:00 Researchers from Sahlgrenska Academy show their posters; researchers from the Faculty of Science visit them. Location in Sococo: Poster rooms (Posterrummen)
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch break
- 13:00 – 14:40 Opportunity to mingle with other participants
- 14:40 – 15:00 Summary by Wennerberg and Lundh: What happens now? How can we support a future joint project? Location in Sococo: Auditorium (Aulan)
TEXT: ELIN LINDSTRÖM