CAMPUS MEDICINAREBERGET. To enable construction and renovations on Medicinareberget, several operations in Medicinarlängan will be relocated and will receive new addresses during 2020.
Renovation has been going on for a while on Medicinareberget, and now the final phase is in deliveries and fitting of furnishings to create functional premises for the businesses that need to move. But who’s moving where?
The list below shows a summary of which operations are affected, their current addresses and where they are moving. The University of Gothenburg’s project managers have a dialogue with their respective operations regarding the practical aspects of the relocation. The administration at the Institute of Biomedicine has made its move.
These operations will relocat:
- Some research groups at the Institute of biomedicine will move from Medicinaregatan 7A to a permanent address in the Lundberg laboratory at Medicinaregatan 9C, floors 3 and 4.
- Administration at the Institute of biomedicine will move from Medicinaregatan 7B to a tempory address in the previuos project offices of Akademiska Hus, Medicinaregatan 14.
- IT moves from Medicinaregatan 7A to Wallenberg Center ground floor, Medicinaregatan 20A, into Welcome Services previous facilities.
- The Institute of biomedicine, Biomedical Laboratory Science Program, will move from Medicinaregatan 7B to a temporary address on Medicinaregatan 9A floor 3000, rooms 3341-3344.
- Core Facility Center for Cellular Imaging (CCI) will move from Medicinaregatan 7A to a temporary address on Medicinarelängan 1F, floor 1000.
- Core Facility Proteomics will move from Medicinaregatan 7A to a temporary address in pavilions in the parking lot behind Lundberg Laboratory at Medicinaregatan 9E.
- Core Facility Mammalian Protein Expression (MPE) will move from Medicinaregatan 7A to a temporary address in pavilions in the parking lot behind Lundberg Laboratory at Medicinaregatan 9E.
How you stay up-dated on in the construction projects on Medicinareberget
- Staff with questions about how operations are affected turn to their closest manager.
- Construction info on Akademiliv every other week.
- Constructions on Medicinareberget (Staff portal) page on the Staff portal about all projects, incl. Q&A.
- Information e-mails to the function addresses used by the institutes and to heads, to be forwarded to staff if needed.
- Open meetings on occasions. Planned meetings are announced in the calendar of Akademiliv.
- Questions about the construction projects are e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org The Communications department makes sure the question get a proper answer.
- Students are informed via Akademiliv student.
TEXT: HELEN EASTERLING