FACULTY MANAGEMENT. Pro-Dean Eric Hanse has given the nomination committee the task to propose candidates for the missions of Vice-Dean for research and Vice-Dean for internationalization.
For both Vice-Dean assignments, a mandate period of three years applies, starting July 1, 2017. The assignments are estimated to correspond to 30-35 per cent of full-time. If you are interested in these assignments – or want to nominate someone else – you can contact any of the members of the nomination committee.
The assignment as a Vice-Dean for Internationalization replaces the previous assignment as International Director. The change of title is made to clarify this assignment. The most recent revision of the Sahlgrenska Academy’s Rules of procedure states that we have five Vice-Dean assignments: ALF issues, doctoral education, research, internationalization and education in the first and second cycle.
The nominations committee consists of:
- Professor Göran Stenman, Institute of Biomedicine, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Eric Carlström,Institute of Health and Care Sciences, email@example.com
- University Lecturer Kajsa H Abrahamsson, Institute of Odontology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Elias Eriksson, Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, email@example.com
- Professor Åsa Tivesten, Institute of Medicine, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Jovanna Dahlgren, Institute of Clincal Sciences, email@example.com
- Administrative Coordinator Eva Sjögren Nilsson, Institute of Medicine, firstname.lastname@example.org