We are excited to welcome you to Sweden’s First National Junior Faculty Conference, which was supposed to be held in-person May 2020, but due to the COVID situation, it will take place virtually on Nov 12-13 2020, using a novel and easy-to-use web-based video platform.
A great lineup of invited speakers from Sweden and Europe are joining including:
- Jean-Pierre Bourguignon, President of the European Research Council
- Pam Fredman, President of the International Association of Universities
- Tobias Krantz, Investigator, Sweden’s National Research Infrastructure
- Maria Thuveson, Director of the Swedish Research Council (VR)
- Michelle King, A leading Global Expert and Director of Inclusion at Netflix
The conference begins on Thursday, Nov 12th at 13:00 CET and runs through Friday before lunch. For more details click here and for the full agenda see. Attendance is free of charge, but you need to register as soon as possible – spots are limited and will be allotted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Can I join any session? Yes, you can engage with our speakers and join all of the sessions that interest you. You can easily register here, and there will also be interactive breakout rooms and social events plus e-beer for our research community across Sweden and Europe!
We have a community page to connect and chat in order to talk to each other during and after the conference, so don’t miss this great opportunity and claim your seat now.