CONSTRUCTION INFORMATION. Below is information related to the construction project Naturvetenskap Life. Both during week 35 and week 37, the spare time at 15:00 may used to blast larger boulders.
CONSTRUCTION INFORMATION WEEK 35
August 26 – 30
- The rock wall on top of the hill is appearing more and more. Already before blasting even started, preparatory reinforcements were initiated and in week 35 the next step of the reinforcement activity is starting, now on the surface. This activity will continue on and off until summer next year. The geologist is continuously monitoring cracks before designing and choosing the exact location for the various reinforcement techniques. A critical activity in this process is to uncover the hill from all soil and vegetation. This is managed partly with an excavator and partly manually.
- Blasting in week 35 is carried out both on level 2 and 3 on Tuesday and Thursday as usual.
- On Thursday, the reserve time at 15.00 will be used for some larger boulders that need to be divided in smaller pieces to enable outloading.
- The review in Medicinarelängan worked according to plan and was completed last week. Tests are now being analysed. The results will contribute to the planning of the coming reconstruction work.
- Parking space for two passenger cars outside Medicinaregatan 1C are closed as from August 26. A container will be place there and used by Kirurgiskt Anatomiskt Träningscentrum, KAT.
CONSTRUCTION INFORMATION WEEK 36
September 2 – 6
- Autumn is coming closer and at the construction site the month of September is an important time to prepare for the darker and colder season. This means that lighting needs to be improved and that heating and insulation for the water supply needs to come in place.
CONSTRUCTION INFORMATION WEEK 37
September 9 – 13
- Blasting and outloading moves closer to Nya Forsken (illustration)
- In addition to that, preparation for the winter season continues.
- New construction equipment will be seen on site to enable the reinforcement work.
- Blasting in week 35 on Tuesday and Thursday 12.30 as usual.
- As in week 35, the reserve time at 15.00 on Thursday will be used for some larger boulders that need to be divided in smaller pieces to enable outloading.