Note the short deadline, 15 January!
SciLifeLab is soon opening five calls for proposals on COVID-19 research. These calls are within the programme, SciLifeLab-KAW national COVID-19 research program , that was first established in the spring of 2020.
Two calls represent the continuation of the ongoing KAW-supported SciLifeLab coordinated COVID-19 research program initiated in the spring of 2020. One call is specifically targeting effects of vaccination. One call will focus on suggestions (letter of intent) for ideas on pandemic preparedness and one on suggestions for data-driven research on COVID-19 (letter of intent).
The five calls:
- Proposals from existing research areas (RAs) in the SciLifeLab-KAW COVID-19 program
- Proposals from individual scientists with new contributions to the SciLifeLab-KAW COVID-19 research program
- New KAW supported COVID-19 research program on vaccine effects
- Laboratory preparedness for pandemics
- Data-driven life science (DDLS) on COVID-19
For more detailed instructions, see link: